Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Floral Explosion Box...

Good morning all...

I hope everyone is having a great start to their day...It's very dreary here and we had a snowfall overnight in the Ottawa region.  There's just enough snow to make driving a little treacherous today...so take care.

Today I will be showing you a little explosion box I made awhile back.  I filled it with photos of our little cuties.  I hope you like it...




The following photo is one of the box when it's closed.  I really enjoyed doing this box...I don't know why I haven't made anymore...hmmm...perhaps I'll try a few more. 



This was made with an assortment of papers that were left overs...but they co-ordinated well.  The same thing with the flowers and embellishments.  I've used embossing folders for around the edge of the box lid.  I then hand cut the scalloping just to add a little more pizazz.

Well until next time...take care...

Hugs,
Lyn

2 comments:

  1. I've seen your beautiful explosion box and you pictures don't do it justice. It is stunning in person. I never did finish the one I was working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Betty Anne...I appreciate all of your lovely comments that you leave.

    ReplyDelete