Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wedding Layout...

Hi There...


This is a layout of our DD Christine & SIL John's wedding.  I had a great time doing this one.  I've used a sketch from the  "Lets Scrap" http://www.letsscrap.ning.com/  site.  They have wonderful sketches to help you with your creative endeavors.

I've used a beautiful line of papers titled "English Rose Collection" by "Kaisercraft".  They make such lovely lines of papers.  The large "Spellbinders" hearts were created using a gorgeous paper from this line.  It has rich deep flocking.  It is just so lovely IRL.  Photos don't do it justice.  I have also used a deep "Merlot" card stock from "Coredinations".  I have added "Prima" bling here and there.  The two hearts in the centre of the photos are raised as is the wedding cake.  I may add the date to the upper RH corner of the RH page at a later date...I'll have to give it some thought first.

Well thanks for dropping by...Happy Scrapping...

Hugs,
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment